27.6.10

wong time


It's been for freaking ever since I posted but life has been crazy. Even crazier then normal if that is possible. We took our week trip to Tennessee and it was fun in the sun. Then we came home and all of the people who subbed classes for me at the gym the week I was gone wanted the favor returned. Like immediately. That left me with my own 6 classes and 5 extras on top. It was insane. Then to make matters worse, I came down with a bit of a bug. No biggie or anything, just walking pnuemonia. Right?! Sheesh! I can't even imagine a worse time for me to have a lung infection! Luckily I ended up only having to teach 10 classes instead of all 11 and I actually made it through. Then a couple of days of recovery and bam! a wedding in San Diego. I drove myself, the two kids and Josie there and back arriving home Friday night at 1:30 a.m. and woke up Saturday morning to teach a class. It was....hard. Let's just leave it at hard. So when I say busy, I mean busy.

I don't have any photos of Tennessee really. I do have a video of Jack jumping off a 20 foot dock for the fourth time but it's in HD and I can't get it to upload. Sorry. This post is lame. I have nothing to say. Just the obligation of posting. I feel like deleting it.


7 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Yuck. I'm sorry.

Heather B said...

I'm glad you posted cause I wondered where you've been. I'm dying to see that video, so try uploading it on to youtube, then you can embed it in your blog. So sorry you were sick, I can't believe how much you're teaching classes! Craziness!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

that's a crazy busy week. holy shiz. i can't imagine. i'm so so sorry you were so sick! and by the way...jack looks so old in this picture!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

wow you are amazing! That is soo not fun to have walking pnuemonia! I am soo sorry life is crazy, I can totally relate, try to find some time for your self if you can! Get better, and I too want to see Jack jump, so lets see it!

The Ensign's said...

Well when life slows down a little give me a call and we'll play.

Jeanette said...

Only you could make it through all that!! Go Kat! I hope you're feeling better

Lindsay Gunnell said...

I like reading about your life, even if you think it's boring. I think it's awesome. Well, not the lung infection part, but you seemed pretty chipper yesterday so I'm gonna say: cured. Probably you're just the type to suck it up so I'm sorry if you're still not feeling the best. We should get together outside of Gold's sometime. Sewing group again?