2.3.10

daily deals

I check 4 websites everyday. I don't buy things from them very often but I am hooked on checking them out to see the goods.

The first two are sister sites, babysteals.com and kidsteals.com. They have great stuff for kids and moms. I have even heard of them posting Britax carseats at steep discounts. Awesome.

The next is Target. Sometimes their deals are lame but sometimes they have sweet stuff on there for super cheap. Just click on the Daily Deals section.

Last is woot.com. The main woot page is almost always electronics and sometimes the electronics are refurbished (which personally turns me off for some reason) but they also have kidswoot and tshirtwoot and winewoot (if you're into that sort of thing). I think the only thing we have ever purchased from woot is a pair of remote control helicopters but we still love the website.

Check em out and see what you think. Are there any other daily deal websites out there that I should be checking? Let me know!

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

i always check babysteals and scrapbooksteals, even though i rarely buy anything. i had no idea they had kidsteals!! i'll have to add that to my list.

Melissa S. said...

I JUST found out about woot.com a month ago!!! My friend told me they were having a one-day deal for Didj (Leapfrog, learning type gameboys) 19.99 each (they're normally $70! Anyway, I bought the boys 2 for this NEXT Christmas. I'm lame, I know, but it was a super deal and an AWESOME website!

Sarah said...

I love love woot...I have been an avid shopper for prolly close to 3-4 years!

Jeanette said...

mamabargains is another one. I have never bought from any of them, but i am a fan on fb so they post their deals all the time. I want those barbies on kidsteals! Lucy is into that stuff already!

There are sites that gather all the daily deals from all the daily deal sites (there are a ton of them) and list them all on one page.

mylittlegems said...

i check all those but the woot. But not daily- guess I should daily.
Fabric.com - always looking there :)