7.9.08

Some clarifications...

1. I don't have hemorrhoids yet people!. I may get them, in fact as I said before, it is likely, but you can rest assured I will not inform you once I do. Somehow there is a difference between letting you know that I will have them and then letting you know when I actually do. Moving on...

2. My reasons for avoiding play group like a deathly flesh eating plague may not have anything to do with the people there. In fact, who said they did in the first place?! Easy on the assumptions...

3. Last I love you all and I love all the feedback and support. Blogs are way cool dude.

4 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

i don't get why you wont inform us when you do get them.... :0) I hope you get a little girly!

Jeanette said...

Gosh I was only joking!! Jason said I could never mention how people in my ward are frumpy or boring because they might read it. So I don't mention it on my blog but I think I'm totally in the clear to say it on yours! Its like frump city over here!

Kory said...

Hemorrhoids are a dinner topic in my family.

Carmen said...

I'm totally disappointed now that you have decided not to let us all know when your hemorrohiods begin to develop...seriously that's like the worst word to even attempt spelling, let alone how they make you feel...lol! there's an awful lot of butt talk when the pregnancy stuff rolls around :)