1.9.08

A loooooong two weeks

The baby and I are finally back in Tucson after taking a two week hiatus. We spent the first week in Montana with my Grampa, Mom, sister Josie and Michael. Then we drove all the way to Utah and hung out there for a couple of days. After seeing some of the best friends ever we went to see some more in Vegas and some wonderful family too. Then we finished driving and landed in Tucson once again. That is a long way to drive with a one year old people. However, I refuse to bore you with the details. Instead here is a bit of what we did and saw.

The water was FA-reezing! and he had just been licked in the face by a strange dog... Did I say the water was cold? Check out a close up of my face, it says it all. Warmin' up with Gramma. Daddy is the greatest. Jack was the official paddle boat driver. What a stud. Redneck Momma and redneck baby posing with the cute sister... I saved the best for last. A video of Grampa putting Jack's life jacket on. Do you think he liked it? (Sorry about the black annoyance in the shot, I didn't realize the shutter was stuck.)

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Good to see some pictures!! i like the bangs, they're cute! Josie looks exactly the same! :0)
I love paddle boats!! Jerome and i played with one last week.
I need your email address so i can invite you to my blog, because it'll be private for a while...

Jeanette & Jason said...

Oh my gosh that video is funny, he is way pissed! Love the redneck outfit too. And my favorite is the first picture of Jack; I like how he wears his emotions on his sleeve! :)

darcie said...

your bangs are cute! but sorry, jack's the cutest.

Ryan said...

Jack seems pretty sweet: Just what Michael probably deserves.

Kyle Peterson said...

This is so sad. That video makes me almost want to cry for him. I'm glad you had a fun trip. It's always great to see familiar faces.