12.9.09

all my tucson ladies

Hey Tucson peeps. I know it's very late notice but my awesome friend Jessica is in town and she is an incredible photographer. She was here yesterday and took some shots of Jack on a whim and they are priceless. Some of you may remember the wedding she photographed that I gushed about a few months back. If any of you want her to get some priceless shots of your little one call me asap and I will set something up. I'm sure she would be happy to oblige. So dust off your best duds and comb the kids hair and have your pictures taken! Yay!


3 comments:

LeRae said...

those are some beautiful pictures of Jack~

Heather B said...

You.Are.Kidding. SHE is the friend in town? I've been on craigslist all weekend trying to find a photographer to get some shots of my girls, but I've been so unimpressed with their work! How long will she be there?

KaSs MiLeS said...

those are pretty awesome! he's a cute little naked boy.