1. I will fit into my True Religion jeans by the time they get here. Fingers crossed. I ordered a size smaller than I am right now.
2. Violet will begin rolling over, crawling and walking way before Jack ever did. She is already so alert and strong compared to him at this age.
3. Jack's vocabulary is about to explode. Two nights ago he walked up to me while I was in the kitchen and asked, "what are you making?" I just about hit the floor.
4. I will end up packing, cleaning and moving the majority of the house on my own. Thanks for this University of Arizona Anesthesia Residency Program.
5. I will end up un-packing, organizing and cleaning the majority of the new house on my own. Again, I thank the residency.
6. The drive, yes I said DRIVE, from Tucson to Lake Tahoe in two weeks will be hell on earth.
7. Kipono will go waaaaay farther than he should on SYTYCD. What is it about him? Sorry, not a fan. And while we are on the subject, is anyone a little disappointed by the caliber of dancers on the show this year? I feel like they chose people based on their personality or potential "star quality" way more this season than ever before. There are a few good ones but I am just waiting to be truly impressed like I was in seasons past. I also feel like the choreography is so easy that it's almost boring. Maybe the choreographers are toning it down because the dancers aren't what they should be? Who knows? It would be nice if Wade Robson would hurry his crazy butt back on the show though, what is SYTYCD without him?!