20.3.09

fashionable crap sack

I am so stinkin' excited to announce my new diaper bag. It is beautiful and functional and I didn't pay a penny for it. I even finished sewing my own super cute changing pad to peek out the side ever so stylishly. It took me three days to transfer all of my stuff from my old nasty purse to this darling thing because I didn't feel cute enough to carry it. I had to make an effort with my hair and makeup the first day I used it just to keep up. Maybe I am over-reacting and it's really not that cute but I love it. I can't help but smile every time I look at it. Sigh.

6 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

SO CUTE! I love it :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

i am in love!! i am so jealous!!!
ps, thanks for blogging. ;)

becca olsen said...

love it kat!! you seriously made it??!!

becca olsen said...

wait a second.. you made the changing pad.. sorry I can't read!! haha

Heather B said...

It's adorable! Perfect!

Sarah said...

That is so funny, i saw this bag online on Gap and love it!!!! I am thinking that is the one i want too. It is adorable!!!!! I bet you are getting so excited. you are almost done!!!