3.2.09

Stuff

Hello Friends! Since it's been a while since I posted and I have been thinking of random things to say everyday for a week I figure I may as well just spit it out. The true test will be if I actually make any sense.

My first random thought it this. Getting married is like legal prostitution. I say this because when you get married somehow you end up so stinkin' poor, but at least you have all the sex. So you trade your pre-marital cash for post-marital a**! (My husband is going to give me a lecture about posting this but eh...)

Next I just want to remind you all of a movie made long, long ago. It's called 9 to 5and if you haven't seen it then you are missing out. It stars Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda and my favorite...Dolly Parton. Check it out if you are in need of a good old fashioned laugh.

The good news is that I haven't gained any more weight since my last doctors appointment. The bad news is that I have gained about 5 pounds more than I wanted to have gained at this point. So much for early pregnancy planning! Sometimes, you just want bacon and what do you do? You eat bacon.

I am still teaching BodyStep classes at the gym whenever I am needed and it is sooo fun. I love the adrenaline rush but hate the low blood pressure drop afterwords. I guess I am making alot of the women in the class worried because another instructor told me it would be "ok" if I went down one riser. Basically people have been worried that I am doing too much and in order to calm them I have to make it appear like I am not working as hard. Funny how old ladies know everything, like what is good or bad for you during pregnancy. I don't want to make anyone angry so I have complied and now only use one riser and try to jump less in order to appear more appropriate. Whatevs...I still love my job.

Speaking of the gym here are two more random things. First, Jack has a viral infection dangit. I love the hour break we get from going to the gym and using the daycare but I hate the illnesses we bring home. The worst part is that I usually don't get it, Michael does! Poor guy has to work like 60 hours a week with a cold that his son gave him.

Second, I had an interesting conversation with a lady in my class a while back and I think I should finally post it. Here goes: We were discussing the due date of Violet and when I told her the 28th of April she was so relieved. She said that it was good that she wouldn't be an Aries. I told her that I was an Aries and then she laughed and said, "Oh, so you know everything hugh?" I told her that of course I know everything but that I had inherited the "know-it-all" gene from my family. She told me that it was definitely my star sign and that her husband was a know-it-all too. I don't think she likes me as much as she used to but that's ok. Now that I have a semi-legitimate reason to be a know-it-all I feel less stressed about it. If you ever need advice on a subject that I know nothing about, feel free to ask me anyway because I am surely an expert! ;) Seriously it all makes sense now.

I know that this post will probably not solicit alot of comments which is ok. It is fairly boring and photo-less so I understand. I guess I just wanted to speak. I have that feeling alot, all the time actually! You would know this about me if you have ever spent more than five minutes with me. Rambling over, baby is awake.

10 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

its your blog, you can post whatever you want. it is disappointing not to get a bunch of comments though. :0) that's funny about aries. i like the pices myself, that's what jerome is and my mom, they are both very calm people.

Jeanette said...

You are too funny! I was actually having some thoughts I was going on post on my blog but know for sure Jason would not approve, so I'm proud of you for putting yourself out there! If mine was just a one liner, I probably would. But I have more than thing to say that I for sure would get a lecture afterward and I don't know if its worth it!

That would be fun if you came out, but I understand tickets are not cheap. Tickets from Phoenix to Dayton are probably the cheapest though, like $195 plus tax. Hopefully they'll still be that cheap for Dayton to Phoenix in a few months so we can come visit! When we do go out to visit fam, we have to see you guys for sure!

Prina Family said...

Wow i didnt know you were that far along. You look so good by the way in the swimsuit:)... This post is so awesome and so you. I seem to have the same problem with Kyler being sick. He always gives it to his dad and i feel bad for him. Plus i want to be the one sick sometimes so he can take care of me every second (and i could get out of taking care of Kyler) anyway, I should see that movie because ive never even heard of it

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Thanks for your lovely post. I like when you talk so don't apologize.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jene and Megan said...

I love the movie 9 to 5!! It was on TV today and I DVR'd it!! Good times...

Camille said...

Ok, I'm a gemini and now I want to know what my personality issue is. I love how perfect strangers seem to "know it all" too and love to share it.

Jana said...

Yeah because the month you are born in definitely defines who you will be in the long run, it has nothing to do at all with genetics or nurturing.

Kayla R. said...

ha ha ha so FUNNY! EAT the BAcon!

Logan said...

I am an Aries too and Dave says that I'm totally a know-it-all. Whatev, Aries are the best! :o) And I have a niece named Violet. I love that name!