Here is a list of things that I know that I forget often times. It seems like I always forget it when it is most relevant.
1. The fact that when I am nervous to see someone I haven't seen in a while, they are just as nervous as I am.
2. That my husband loves me.
3. That I am a daughter of God.
4. That people can see me picking my nose through the window even though we are in different cars.
5. That it's not ok to burp or fart in public.
6. That your house will always look messy if the dishes aren't done.
7. That all of my possessions can be classified as "stuff".
8. That someday I will be able to comfortably afford said "stuff".
9. That I can do most things, even if I don't do them well, I can still do them.
10. That nobody is perfect.
11. That almost rotten brown bananas make the best banana bread.
12. That I should do my visiting teaching every month.
13. The Fraggle Rock theme song.
14. Lindy Rawle's birthday.
15. The name of the friendly security guard downstairs.
16. How many eggs go in the cornbread recipe.
17. How boring my life was before I had Jack.
18. How miserable I get when I don't do what's right.
19. How good it feels to workout. (I forget this one everyday, right about the time I am supposed to go workout ;b)
20. Michael's social security number.
21. How bad it hurts to have a baby, even with an epidural.
22. That 4 quarters is still a dollar even though individually it is only 25 cents.
23. How to spell the word restaurant.
24. That life will go on.
25. That there are valuable coupons for various stores stashed in my purse.
26. That my Gramma is really gone. (I think this one is a coping mechanism.)
27. That I have done some pretty cool things.
28. That I actually don't like balsamic vinegarette on my salad at all.
29. That Edward and Bella aren't actually real people. :(