24.5.08

Cookie Monster




So I have a confession, I am the best hoover dang chocolate chip cookie baker you have ever known. I make em fabulous two different ways. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and regular Chocolate Chip. Either way, I can't go wrong. Now that I am done bragging about my mad baking skills, I'll move on to bragging about how cute my baby is. He loves my cookies (how could you not?) and I couldn't resist giving him a whole one today to watch him smush it all over his face. I was changing his diaper while he annihilated said cookie by inhaling it in roughly 30 seconds flat. He did leave a trail of chocolate across his face and a few crumbs mashed in between the back of his head and the carpet. Other than that the cookie was done for. It was messy, Mommy fun. The kind you only appreciate (or appreciate much more) once you have your own demon spawn crawlin' around. Ah, what a great life! I love Chunky, oh yes I do.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my super totally awesome fitness blog at mommygoodbody.blogspot.com. I have to admit it is lacking a bit of luster at the current moment but I will hop to it and refresh things.

P.S.S. If any of thee want my Ah-mazing cookie recipes then give me a hollar and I will post em. Do know one thing before you request them though...your skills will never match the likes of mine! Therefore your cookies will be good but not glorious.

P.S.S.S. I am in one of those moods. Nuff said.

7 comments:

Kyle Peterson said...

Me want cookie, yum yum!!! I would love to have recipe! And I'm excited to check out your new blog, cause you are a smokin' hot mama and I could benefit with some advice from the pro. And I would like to say your baby is the cutest little chubby guy and he looks so happy all the time. I must admit I'm envious of your cutest family and your Hawaiian Hideout.

Our EyreLife said...

Hmmm...I don't know, Kat, I make a pretty damn good chocolate chip cookie. Post the recipe and lets have a duo.

Oh, excuse the language. I didn't mean to say that.

I check in on your Mama Good Body blog all the time! Great stuff! I love you always! And your son? Just so cute!

Jana said...

Oh yeah I want your cookie recipes, I remember staring at that ziplock bag full of them and thinking "would anyone notice if I ate a 4th?"

Margaret Vance said...

ok... I am a chocolate chip cookie LOVAH FO' SHO' :)!!! I want your recipes... pretty please :)

Kristi said...

Makes me want a cookie. What are you doing you are supposed to motivate me to not want these things.

becca olsen said...

Kat, i have to agree, you do make the best dang cookies ever!! (hence mike and I downed the 2 dozen we were suppose to give to his family!) I would LOVE the recipe. Also have fun at Jack's party... i'm so sad we won't be there.

LeeRae said...

Your cookies sounds soooo good right now~~~~!!!!!!